Australia vs India Warm-Up Match Of ICC T20 World Cup 2022: Australia’s Batting Performance
India started the campaign of Warm Up matches in ICC T20 World Cup 2022 here in Australia. India played the 1st Warm Up Match against the host and defending champion Australia. India started the campaign with a win.
Team India defeated Australia by 6 runs in the first warm-up match of the T20 World Cup. 11 runs were needed to win in the last over, but Mohammed Shami took 3 wickets to give India victory. He also did a runout. He was called from the dugout to bowl an over.
Australia vs India Warm-Up Match: Australian batting performance
- David Warner was not a part of the playing XI in the first warm-up game. Mitchell Marsh came to bat in his place. Marsh scored 35 runs in 18 balls. He scored runs at a strike rate of 195.
- Steve Smith (11) was dismissed by Yuzvendra Chahal. Chahal’s ball dodges Smith and hits the stumps.
After losing to Western Australia in the unofficial practice match, Team India landed in the warm-up match with its best team. Mohammed Shami was not playing today’s match, but Rohit Sharma called him to bowl in the last over. In a practice match, you can field a player from a 15-man team.
Ball By Ball Last Over From Shami
- In the first ball of the 20th over, Shami bowled a low full-toss and Cummins took 2 runs on this ball.
- On the second ball, Shami bowled a yorker and on this ball, he took 2 runs.
- On the third ball, Shami got Pat Cummins out and caught by Kohli.
- Shami runs out Ashton Agar on the fourth ball.
- On the fifth ball, Shami bowled Josh English to a yorker ball.
- Shami bowled the last ball. He also gave India victory by bowling Kane Richardson.