What is Latest Records Roger Federer Made in 2022
Roger Federer (German, conceived 8 August 1981) is a Swiss professional tennis player. He has been ranked world No. 1 by the Relationship of Tennis Experts (ATP) for a considerable period, including a record 237 consecutive weeks, and has five year-end No. 1 finishes. Check out What is Latest Records Roger Federer Made in 2022.
He brought home 103 ATP singles championships, the second most, including a whopping 20 home run singles titles, a record 8 men’s singles titles at Wimbledon, an Open Period record five US Open men’s singles titles, and a record-long run of titles at the end.
Here’s a look at the records and achievements Roger Federer has achieved after the Swiss incredible said he would retire from tennis after this year’s Laver Cup:
Also Check: Nadal Rafael 10 Interesting Facts You Need To Know Here
- Brought home 20 huge home run championships, just behind Rafa Nadal (22) and Novak Djokovic (21).
- 103 titles guaranteed, second only to Jimmy Connor’s Open Time record of 109.
- Won 1,251 singles matches, second in Open Time behind Connors’ 1,274.
- Most continuous weeks at world number one (237).
- Most famous player to hold a major position (36 years, 320 days).
- Most of the Wimbledon titles are won by a singles player (8).
- The oldest man player to achieve Wimbledon (35 years, 342 days in 2017).
- Never retired a game in his career as he had 1,526 singles (1,251) and 223 doubles (131) games.
- All it takes is a player to hit two huge home runs five times in a row – Wimbledon from 2003-07 and the US Open from 2004-08.
- The only player to hit 10 straight men’s huge home run finals (2005-06). He has played in 31 finals combined, one behind Novak Djokovic’s record 32.
- All it takes is a player to hit each of the Big Four home run finals in a similar projected year multiple times (2006, 2007, and 2009).
- Holds an Open Period record for longest winning streak on grass (65) and an unbeaten record on hard courts (56).
- Only male player to bring home somewhere around 10 championships on clay, grass, and hard courts.
- Won 24 straight visiting ATP finals (2003-05).
- Holds the record for most titles (6) at the end of the year Visit Finals featuring only players ranked in the top eight.